[SBB] July 3 -- Eno River Festival -- Stillhouse Bottom Band

Stillhouse Bottom Band sbb at stillhousebottomband.com
Tue Jun 29 15:16:55 UTC 2004

Dear Friends,

The Stillhouse Bottom Band is excited to be playing at the Eno River
Festival this weekend.  The event is at West Point on the Eno in
Durham (park at Durham County Stadium, Roxboro Rd at Stadium Drive).
We are scheduled to perform twice on Saturday, July 3, at 1:45 PM and
3:30 PM.

As always, the festival is bursting with great talent.  You can check
out the program schedule at
http://www.enoriver.org/festival/Schedule/ProgSched.html.  I
encourage you to come out, listen to some great artists, browse
though the fine wares of skilled artisans and craftsmen, learn about
local causes, and dip your feet in the healing waters of the Eno.
Remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, water, and something to sit on --
this is July in North Carolina after all.

One day passes are $13, or you can purchase tickets in advance for
$10.  Kids under 12 are free.  All proceeds go to preserve and
protect lands along the Eno River.  To find out more, visit the Eno
River Association's festival website,
http://www.enoriver.org/festival/.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Bobb Head, banjo & bass

     AC Bushnell                                         Alan Julich
     -----------   http://www.stillhousebottomband.com   -----------
     Mark Weems                                            Bobb Head

If you want to discontinue receiving our announcements, you can
either use the list maintenance page, or you can send an email to our
web admin, sbb at stillhousebottomband.com, and we'll see that you are
removed before our next announcement is sent. As you might see from
the extra email headers, our web provider is serious about spam, and
frankly, we agree.