[SBB] Stillhouse Bottom Band -- Mar 12 -- ArtsCenter, Carrboro

Bobb Head bhead at pobox.com
Mon Feb 28 13:31:19 UTC 2005

Dear Friends,

The Stillhouse Bottom Band is once again performing in the American
Roots Series at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro.  We hope you can join us
on March 12 for an evening of our unique, and potent, old-time
musical brew.

Tickets for this show are $12; ArtsCenter Friends tickets are
available at the box office for $10. There are a few ways to get your
tickets:

(1) Call the ArtsCenter box office at 919-929-2787.

(2) Get yours from the band!  Just reply to this email or give us a
call (AC is 919-932-3037).

(3) etix.com sells tickets online.  If they say the show is sold out,
remember you can't believe everything you read on the internet!
Don't be discouraged, call the box office.

Once again, I think we have a wonderful show.  We've got great
material, old and new, you in the audience propelling us on, and with
any luck, our latest CD "Thanks a Lot" back from the printer!  That
sounds like a good-time cocktail to me, and I can't wait to serve it
up.

I hope to see you Saturday!

Sincerely,

Bobb Head, banjo & bass