[SBB] New CDs Are In! Merlefest!

Bobb Head bobb at stillhousebottomband.com
Fri Apr 29 13:10:27 UTC 2005

Friends of the Band,

We've got some great news.  Our latest recording, "Thanks a Lot",
came back from the printer a few weeks ago.  It's our first studio
effort, and we're real happy with the result -- Jerry Brown's fine
job guiding us through the whole record-mix-master process really
paid off.  It looks good too, thanks to folks like FJ, Rachel, and
Claire.

Right now it's available directly from the band; just reply to this
email and we'll arrange to mail you a copy.  You can also find it at
Offbeat Music in Durham's Brightleaf Square.  It should be available
online real soon, once we get a box shipped to cdbaby.com.

And of course, we'll be selling them this weekend at Merlefest!  I
reckon we might sell a few after our sets (Saturday, 10 am, Dance
Tent; Sunday, 11 am, Traditional Tent) and after the workshops we're
contributing too (Harmonies, Friday, 5 pm; Fiddle/Banjo, Sunday, 2
pm), and they will also be available all weekend at the sales tent.
Whether of not you get a CD, we hope to see you there.  We're on the
small stages, so come around and say hi--no VIP backstage pass
necessary.

It's not too early to mark Durham's Eno River Festival on your
calendars.  We're playing Saturday, July 2 at 5 pm on the meadow
stage.  There's always a lot to see and hear at this event, and it's
in support of a great cause, some come out and have a great time.

Finally, we'd like to thank everyone who came out for the ArtsCenter
show in March.  We had such a great time that we've already booked a
date for next year.  Look for us March 4 ... we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Bobb Head, banjo & bass

     AC Bushnell                                     Alan Julich
      ---------   http://www.stillhousebottomband.com   ---------
      Mark Weems                                        Bobb Head