[SBB] At Brightleaf Square, Friday, Oct. 21, 6-8 PM

Stillhouse Bottom Band sbb at stillhousebottomband.com
Thu Oct 20 03:57:11 UTC 2005

Dear Friends of the Stillhouse Bottom Band,

We will be performing outside in the Brightleaf Square plaza near
downtown Durham this coming Friday, October 21, from 6-8 PM.  It
should be a great time, and I don't think you can argue with either
the price or the great October weather.

If you're not familiar with Brightleaf Square, it's a group of
tobacco warehouses at the corner of Gregson and Main Street in Durham
that have been converted to retail space.  The architectural detail
on the buildings is quite amazing, and the warehouses are now filled
with some of the most interesting shops and best dining in the
Triangle.  So come on out, listen to some music, poke around in the
shops, and have a great dinner.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Bobb

     AC Bushnell                                     Alan Julich
      ---------   http://www.stillhousebottomband.com   ---------
      Mark Weems                                        Bobb Head