[SBB] Upcoming Shows: March 2 and March 17

Bobb Head bhead at pobox.com
Tue Feb 28 02:34:28 UTC 2006

Dear Friends,

I wanted to let you know about some upcoming Stillhouse Bottom Band
shows.  Coming up real soon, on Thursday, March 2, we will have our
debut performance at Chapel Hill's most renowned underground venue:
The Cavern Tavern (http://www.caverntavern.com/).  Located at 452-1/2
W. Franklin St, The Cave no longer allows smoking in its front room,
where we'll be performing.  I understand it's operating as a club, so
there is a $5 membership fee, and maybe a small cover.  I just don't
know, and probably won't 'til I get there.

On March 17, following fast on the heels of our Cave date, we are
tickled to again be performing at the ArtsCenter
(http://artscenterlive.org) in Carrboro as a part of their acclaimed
American Roots Music Series.  Tickets are $14, or $12 at the box
office for ArtsCenter Friends.  As usual tickets are available at the
ArtsCenter box office (919-929-2787), through etix.com, and, of
course, from any member of the band.

I hope you can make it out to one or both of these performances.  See
you there, and don't forget to bring dancing shoes...

Sincerely,
Bobb