[SBB] A note from AC about tomorrow's ArtsCenter show

Stillhouse Bottom Band sbb at stillhousebottomband.com
Fri Mar 17 01:05:57 UTC 2006

Hi, there--

Tomorrow night, Friday 3/17 at 8pm is indeed the big Stillhouse
Bottom Band show at the ArtsCenter, and I can tell you, the Band is
excited!  There's something in the air about this one.  We think
we've got a show you'll really love.  Tickets are $14, and I'd be
delighted if you came.

This is a special night for me - it's my comeback show at the
ArtsCenter after surgery 6 months ago that removed a third of my
liver.  (Take it from me, everyone thinks someone else will get
cancer - not them.)  For me, this concert is a celebration of life,
love and joy in doing what you love.  I'm looking for an
enthusiastic, happy conscious crowd that wants to have a wonderful
time.

  I'd be honored if you could come.  There still tickets left and
should be the night of the show...and there are three ways you can
get tickets now:

1.	 Call the ArtsCenter box office at 919-929-ARTS  (929-2787)
and order tickets by phone
2.	 Go online to <http://etix.com/>etix.com to buy tickets
(until 5pm tomorrow)
3.	 Call me at 919-932-3037 (or e-mail me)--I still have a few
tickets left and I can leave them at the box office for you.

  All of us in the Stillhouse Bottom Band are ready to really go for
it and create a beautiful and memorable evening.  I am deeply
grateful to be able to play this show.  I hope you can join us Friday
night.

Sincerely,

A.C. Bushnell - fiddle

PS - help us spread the word and forward this message if you can.

PPS - Thanks so much for your support.  I appreciate it even more
than you know.