[SBB] Stillhouse Bottom Band at Eno River Festival, Sunday 7/2

Bobb Head bhead at pobox.com
Thu Jun 29 22:53:02 UTC 2006

Folks,

Just a quick note to let you know Stillhouse Bottom Band is tickled
to be playing at the 27th Festival for the Eno.  We are scheduled to
play at 11:45 a.m. on Sunday the second on the Grove stage.

The event is at West Point on the Eno Park and Durham, and its dates
are July 1, 2 and 4.  We hope you can come join us to celebrate a
great cause and have some sweltering summer fun -- don't forget your
hat and sunscreen!  See the official website for more information,
including directions and parking instructions:
http://www.enoriver.org/festival/index.html.

Cheers,
Bobb Head
Stillhouse Bottom Band