[SBB] Fwd: CD/DVD Release Party & Concert - Saturday, November 3, 2007

A C Bushnell acbushnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:00:55 UTC 2007

*Hi Friends,*

I'm in the final stages of creating and recording my new personal CD.  It
will be a CD/DVD; the DVD explains why and how I came to do this project.
It's called Dancing on the Water .  And all I can tell you is that it's way
more beautiful than I ever dreamed it could be.

To celebrate the release of Dancing on the Water, I'm having a party and
concert at the Artscenter in Carrboro on Saturday night, November 3rd.  I
will be performing lots of the songs from the new work, some of which I
wrote.  Most of the musicians from the project will be at the Artscenter to
help celebrate:

*The Stillhouse Bottom Band*

Mark Weems – guitar (also Little Windows, the Cave Dwellers)

Bob Head – banjo, bass, mandolin (also Big Medicine)

Alan Julich – banjo, bass

*The Happyjoy Band*

Robert Sledge – bass, guitar (played in Ben Folds Five)

Will McFarlane - guitar

Kevin Brock – drums

(Keyboard to be announced)

*Special Guests:*

Grace – mystic poet from Mt. Shasta , CA

Richard Shulman – keyboards (Asheville , NC)

Andrea Nell – vocals

*Cluckin' A*

Terry Burtyk - banjo

Zack Mondry – bass

Charley Pennell – guitar

*The Cluckeneers *

Richard Pertz – banjo (Brooklyn , NY)

Bill Parsons – guitar (Remsen, NY)

The music will be both acoustic and electric.
AMAZINGLY ENOUGH, tickets (which are $15) are available now.

You can get them three ways:
1) the Artscenter box office;
2) online from etix (
http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSale?action=selectPerformance&cobrand=white&performance_id=603644
)
3) buy them from me personally (919-932-3037).  I could probably have them
delivered!  Or, mail a check to:  460 Bayberry Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
27516.

I've got more excitement and love about this music more than I have had
about anything before.  I would love for you to join me and these amazing
artists for a night to remember.  (Attached is a flier about the upcoming
event.)

Thanks,
AC

* *