[SBB] Friday, Sept 14, Brightleaf Square in Durham, 7 - 9 PM

Bobb Head bhead at pobox.com
Wed Sep 12 12:07:32 UTC 2007

Dear Friends,

This is just a quick reminder that Stillhouse Bottom Band will be
performing outdoors on Friday, Sept. 14 in the courtyard at
Brightleaf Square near beautiful downtown Durham.  The show should
run from about 7 in the evening until 9.  As always, there are lots
of great eateries in the square, so make an evening of it.

You might also want to make note of some upcoming shows featuring our
members.  Little Windows, which is our Mark Weems and our dear friend
Julee Glaub, will be performing at the American Tobacco campus in
Durham next Friday on their outdoors stage.  After the show, drive
over to Carrboro and join Alan and Bobb at the CSDA Contradance at
the Carrboro Century Center.  Then mark Nov. 3 on your calendar for
A.C. Bushnell's CD release party, which will feature many of his
friends including the Stillhouse boys.

We hope to see you all at Brightleaf and beyond.

Cheers,
Bobb

Some links, for more information:
http://www.historicbrightleaf.com/news/index.html