[SBB] Stillhouse Bottom Band Concert - April 11th - Tickets available online!

A C Bushnell acbushnell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:08:49 UTC 2008

*Hey there!  Just wanted to let you know you can now get tickets online for
the Stillhouse Bottom Band concert!  Here are the details if you have not
seen them yet:

The Stillhouse Bottom Band presents an evening of old time music at the
Unity Center of Peace Church in Chapel Hill on Friday night, April 11th at
8pm.  Tickets for the show are $15.

The band wanted to play a smaller venue for our fans.  There are 100 seats
for this show.  Advanced tickets are strongly recommended.

You can now get tickets online by going to:
http://acbushnell.com/shop/?product_id=12

You can also get tickets by sending $15/ticket to:

AC Bushnell
460 Bayberry Drive
Chapel Hill, NC   27517

I will mail your tickets to you right away.

If you prefer, email or call me at (919) 932-3037 and I might be able to
meet you to deliver your tickets.

You know, I got lots of wonderful comments from people who came to my CD/DVD
"Dancing on the Water" release party at the ArtsCenter.  The show sold out
and it was a beautiful night and inspirational for me.  There were some
people however who told me they wished there was more fiddle and old time
music at that show.  So for all of you fans and dancers who want to hear the
old time stuff, come on out --- this is for you.

If you come out, we promise to raise the roof!

The flier and picture of the tickets are attached.  If you are interested,
please take a moment now to insure your spot at the show.

Yours in music,

AC*