[SBB] Fwd: Stillhouse Bottom Band Concert - FRIDAY, APRIL 11TH!!!

A C Bushnell acbushnell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:22:42 UTC 2008

Hey There!
*
**Just wanted to let you know you can now get tickets online for the
Stillhouse Bottom Band concert!  Here are the details:
*
*
**The Stillhouse Bottom Band presents
An Evening of Old Time Music
at Unity Center of Peace Church in Chapel Hill
Friday night, April 11th at 8pm
Tickets for the show are $15.*
*
The band wanted to play a smaller venue for our fans.  There are 100 seats
for this show.  Advanced tickets are strongly recommended.

You can now get tickets online by going to:  www.acbushnell.com

Just click on the "Admit One Stillhouse Bottom Band" ticket.  We will hold
your online ticket purchases at the door.

You can also get tickets by calling our fiddle player at (919) 932-3037 or
emailing AC Bushnell at acbushnell at gmail.com    We will hold your tickets in
an envelope at the door.  AC might also be able to meet you to deliver your
tickets.

This show is for all of you fans and dancers who want to hear exciting,
driving, beautiful old time music with fiddle, banjo, guitar, bass and vocal
harmonies.

If you come out, we promise to raise the roof!

The flier and picture of the tickets are attached.  If you are interested,
please take a moment now to insure your spot at the show.

Yours in music,

AC*