[SBB] Stillhouse Bottom Band at ArtsCenter on Apr 24th!

Stillhouse Bottom Band sbb at stillhousebottomband.com
Mon Mar 22 21:01:29 UTC 2004

Dear Friends,

We are excited to let you know about our upcoming show!

On Saturday, April 24, we will again be performing at the ArtsCenter
in Carrboro, NC. This year marks the 30th anniversary of the
ArtsCenter, and we are thrilled to be closing out their excellent
American Roots Series. We'll have a joyful mix of great new material
with some Stillhouse Bottom Band favorites to get you on your feet,
plus we have a wonderful guest joining us for a few tunes!

If you don't know Alice Gerard, she is a jewel in the starry crown of
old-time music and one of the pioneer women of bluegrass. Well known
for her influential recordings with Hazel Dickens, she is also the
founder, and for many years editor, of the Old Time Herald magazine.
Alice and Mark have been busy working up some great honky-tonk
numbers, and we're all excited to hear them.

Tickets for the ArtsCenter show are $12, and ArtsCenter Friends
tickets are available only at the box office for $10. There are
several way to get your tickets:

(1) Order online from etix.com (http://tinyurl.com/3ckrx).

(2) Call the ArtsCenter box office at 919-929-2787.

(3) Get one from the band -- we deliver! Just reply to this email or
give us a call (AC is 919-932-3037)

This is going to be a wonderful, high-energy show. We would love for
you to come and bring some friends! We get our juice from the crowd,
and having you there makes it all worthwhile.

Sincerely,

Bobb Head, banjo & bass

p.s. - Once again, we are raising money through the non-profit
Starlight Foundation to buy tickets for those who seriously ill or
otherwise cannot afford to come to the show. We have done this before
and were gratified to have brought joy into people's lives. If you
want to help (whether or not you can make the show) send a check for
any amount to the Starlight Foundation, 460 Bayberry Dr, Chapel Hill
NC 27517. Thanks for your help.

p.p.s. - Thanks again for all your support. It means a lot to us.
We'd appreciate if you could take a moment and order your tickets now.

     AC Bushnell                                         Alan Julich
     -----------   http://www.stillhousebottomband.com   -----------
     Mark Weems                                            Bobb Head

If you want to discontinue receiving our announcements, you can
either use the list maintenance page, or you can send an email to our
web admin, sbb at stillhousebottomband.com, and we'll see that you are
removed before our next announcement is sent. As you might see from
the extra email headers, our web provider is serious about spam, and
frankly, we agree.