[SBB] Correction Addition - Stillhouse Bottom Band at James Pharmacy - This Saturday August 7th - 9p

Alan Julich ajulich at fwv-us.com
Thu Aug 5 19:43:34 UTC 2004

Hi Again,

In the previous email I failed to say that James Pharmacy Restaurant is a
fine restaurant in Hillsborough.  It's right downtown.  It's a great place.
Here's their phone number.

James Pharmacy Restaurant
(919) 732-5453

Hope to see you there.

Alan

Text of Previous Email

Hi Friends of Stillhouse,

We wanted to let you know we're entertaining this Saturday night - 9pm at
James Pharmacy.  We'll be doing some new tunes and we'll feature some
powerful twin fiddling.   The fabulous Terry Burtyk will be joining us on
fiddle and banjo.  Brother Bobb will be off to "Cliffstock"  in the wilds of
West Virginia.

Plus, as an added bonus - the rising star country singer, our very own Mark
Weems, will perform some of his solo hits featured on his new solo CD.
"Without Guile" will be publicly available for the first time Saturday
night.!!!

It should be a night of "Smokes and Torches."   Bring your dancing shoes for
the smokin fiddle tunes and your heart for the torch songs.

Ya'll come, hear. !!

Ps. Dinners are great at James Pharmacy.  Come early and have dinner.  Dani
Black and her staff will be cooking up something good !

Your friends,

AC, Alan, Mark, and Bobb